Could you be our next Trainee?
We are looking for a diverse group of bright, talented, ambitious, natural communicators with a passion for media and all things creative and digital, to join our 2016 Trainee Scheme.
We have Trainee opportunities across our UK offices in London, Manchester and Scotland. This scheme is open to graduates and non-graduates, essentially what’s important to us is your ability to be a great communicator and to be creative, be digital, be entrepreneurial, the rest you can learn, from the remarkable talent we have here at Weber Shandwick.
Our scheme comprises of a 9 month fixed term contract starting in September 2016. The programme offers a mixture of on-the-job and formal training. The scheme begins with a week of immersion, during which you will learn about our business and work as a team on a ‘live’ project, followed by a series of internal and external activities enabling you to learn about the wider world of communications.
We know that, at this stage in your career, choosing the right path is not easy, and our programme can help offer you a great platform into your career within communications.
The Trainee Scheme offers you:
- The opportunity to experience a challenging, innovative workplace
- The chance to work with experienced, talented people across a global network
- An outstanding client portfolio
- A variety of career paths and opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package.
The application process:
- We are currently in the process of reviewing applications. All candidates will be contacted directly regarding their application
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an assessment event at our London offices in March 2016.
The application process for our 2016 Trainee Scheme is now closed. To enquire about other opportunities please contact us at email@example.com