Join our cross-party panel of experts to review Philip Hammond’s first spring budget and the first since the historic vote to leave the European Union.
Get first hand analysis and reaction to the Budget, and what the Government has to say about the impact on the public finances of Brexit, the Government’s industrial strategy and plans to help the hard-pressed, ‘just about managing’ in society.
When: Thursday 9 March, 2017
0800: Breakfast served
0830: Panel discussion introduced by Jon McLeod, Chairman, Corporate, Financial, and Public Affairs, Weber Shandwick
0930: Event closes
- Baroness Kramer, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer (Lib Dem)
- Wes Streeting, MP for Ilford North and member of the Treasury Select Committee (Lab)
- Hannah Bardell, MP for Livingston (SNP)
- Alan Mak, MP for Havant (Con)
- Joey Jones, Weber Shandwick’s Head of Public Affairs and former spokesman to Theresa May
Where: Weber Shandwick, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE
RSVP to Summer Coysten-Gillard.