Challenger Brands in Financial Services: High Street Saviours or Temporary Life Support?
Britain’s banks are proclaiming a new age of consumer competition and choice as account switching is made easier and the Government grants new banking licenses. Others are unconvinced and claim the existing big banks are still too powerful.
On Wednesday 26 March, Weber Shandwick will host a breakfast and panel discussion where some of the most influential voices in this debate will share their perspectives. The discussion will review the findings of two identical opinion polls comparing the views of industry professionals, including event attendees, with the general public.
Our panel of experts will include:
- Barry Clark, Head of Financial Services, Future Foundation
- Fiona Brownsell, CEO, Tusmor
- Russell Hamblin-Boone, CEO, Consumer Finance Association
- Mark Garnier, Member of Parliament for Wyre Forest and member of the Treasury Select Committee
- David Budworth, Deputy Personal Finance Editor, The Times
8:00am: Breakfast served
8:30amL Panel discussion and Q&A
RSVP by Friday 21 March 2014 to Natasha Gandhi at firstname.lastname@example.org.