We are looking for a diverse group of bright, talented, ambitious, natural communicators with a passion for communications and all things creative and digital to join our 2017 Apprentice Scheme.
We have opportunities across our European offices in London, Manchester, Scotland, Paris, Brussels, Madrid and Germany. Our Apprentice Scheme is open to graduates and non-graduates, essentially what’s important to us is your ability to be a great communicator and to be creative, be digital, be entrepreneurial and join the remarkable talent we have here at Weber Shandwick.
Our scheme comprises of a 9 month fixed term contract starting in September 2017. The programme offers a mixture of on-the-job and formal training. The scheme begins with an induction immersion, during which you will learn about our business and work as a team on a ‘live’ project, followed by a series of internal and external activities enabling you to learn about the wider world of communications.
We know that, at this stage in your career, choosing the right path is not easy and our programme can help offer you a great platform into your career within communications.
The Apprentice Scheme offers you:
- the opportunity to experience a challenging, innovative workplace
- the chance to work with experienced, talented people across a global network
- an outstanding client portfolio
- a variety of career paths and opportunities
- a competitive remuneration package.
The application process
- Complete an application form – tell us how awesome you are!
- Create a short video and tell us ‘your story’
- Shortlisted candidates will attend an interview at our London offices in spring 2017