In an Engagement Era where every employee is a global broadcaster for their organisation, your people are your company’s first and most powerful advocates.
Companies that have an engaged workforce benefit from increased brand loyalty, advocacy and higher levels of morale. This has never been truer than in today’s ‘always on’ digital world.
The Employee Engagement & Change Management team at Weber Shandwick helps clients across a wide range of industries manage two of their most precious assets − people and reputation. Our experts deliver customised strategies, programmes and tactics across organisational, cultural and geographic boundaries, focused around meeting your business goals.
We can help you:
- Align your people around your company’s vision, mission and brand voice
- Foster a culture consistent with your company’s vision
- Drive and facilitate organisational change from mergers and acquisitions through to restructures and leadership changes
- Ensure information flows effectively and efficiently throughout your organisation
- Utilise a corporate responsibility programme to inform and engage your colleagues.
Our unique approach to Employee Engagement & Change Management, combined with our team’s collective experience and expertise in all aspects of engagement − including digital, CSR and issues management − helps clients to engage employees to drive efficiencies, manage times of change or gain a deeper understanding of their people.
- Employee Engagement (597.41kB)