Successfully engaging with the media to reach your audiences has never been more important as businesses and brands need a compelling narrative to effectively tell their story about what they are doing and why they are doing it.
Great communicators have always had one thing in common; the ability to tell stories and engage with an audience in a way and a manner that touches them in both a rational and emotional sense. They also know how to break down barriers and create a bond with their audience.
At Weber Shandwick we offer bespoke tailored training sessions to help spokespeople prepare for a range of media opportunities:
- Media training: Whether you are launching a new product or service or announcing a major corporate milestone, our support will ensure you have the skills and confidence to handle any media scenario. View and download a one-page overview here.
- Crisis communications training: Our crisis and issues specialists will ensure that you can confidently handle tough questions from media or any other stakeholder.
- Speechwriting and editing: Our team have first hand experience of preparing scripts and advising on speaker skills for a vast array of Government Ministers, MPs, and senior business and community leaders.
- Public speaking training: We know what it takes to become a great public speaker and how to hone your skills to help you engage and inspire your audience to think and do things differently.
- Select Committee preparation: Our public affairs team run full mock sessions to prepare organisations for this demanding experience.
- Meet the UK Media: As one of the most influential global media centres, London is a frequent stop for international executives. We prepare visiting CEOs for the demands of dealing with the UK media, which is often different to their home market.
Our communications and media training courses are tailored for every organisation, from one-on-one interview coaching for senior spokespeople to group courses. Our sessions are run by former journalists and other expert specialists with relevant experience.
- Media Training (328.12kB)