Build a career at Weber Shandwick
We live in a world where a brand’s reputation can be made or broken by a single tweet; where anyone can break the news; where celebrities falter and influencers succeed; where social platforms rule. As such, it has never been more important for brands to tell the right stories to the right people in the right way – and that’s where we come in. We help shape these stories with our clients and tell the world through imaginative and powerful campaigns. Campaigns that drive conversation. Engagement. Likes. And ultimately business impact.
So in truth there has never been a more exciting time to work in this industry, and we are looking for great talent – at all levels – to join us. In London, Manchester, Belfast and Scotland. You don’t need to have a degree – just a hunger and curiosity about the world in which we live and a drive to work in a team that lives and breathes communications.
We believe that the more open, varied and diverse we are as an industry the better the work we can do – so we are looking for smart people from all backgrounds who are restless and want to do impactful work.
Kick-start your career
Whether you are looking for an entry level position into a new career, wondering if communications is the right path for you or have experience but are seeking a new opportunity, we have a programme that will work for you.
When can I apply? Anytime
How do I apply? Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this for? Anyone 18+ years of age
Employment relationship? Full-time, permanent
We are looking for bright individuals from all educational backgrounds, with drive, ambition and a hunger to learn. Graduate or not, we know that at this stage in your career choosing the right path is no easy task, and we can help you with that decision.
So if you are looking for…
- Opportunity to work with smart, inspiring, restless people in a warm, collaborative and progressive workplace
- The chance to be part of a truly global network – complete with opportunity to travel
- A client portfolio that includes some of the world’s leading brands and produces award-winning work
- A career path and opportunities that matches your skill set and ambitions
- A role in one of the following areas: PR, Social Media Creative, Design, Production, Copywriting, Software Engineering, Strategy/Planning, Analytics, Business Development, Business Affairs, Marketing, Media Relations, Digital Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Community Management
- And a competitive remuneration package
…then look no further, we’re waiting for you!